Working principle of motor brake pads
1. The rear bearing end cover of the motor is equipped with a friction disc and excitation coil made of asbestos metal composite material.
When the motor jumps to a stop, the friction disc is clamped by the brake spring and presses firmly on the produced plan view of the rear bearing end cover of the motor, which in turn causes the brake disc to cause strong friction torque to achieve braking. The purpose.
2. The DC brake can not be connected to the AC power immediately. The brake glass suction cup is equipped with a winding electromagnetic coil, and the rated current of the winding is the base voltage AC voltage.
When the clutch friction plate is working, the single-phase asynchronous motor must be supplied with a glass suction cup after the rectifier, so an electronic rectifier is additionally provided in the brake motor terminal.
3. The braking time of the brake motor is the time it takes for the motor and brake to terminate the power supply system in an instant, until the shaft is completely terminated.
Under normal conditions, the braking time for motors with frame sizes 63 to 80 is about 0.5 seconds, and for motors with frame sizes 90 to 132, the braking time is one second. For motors with frame sizes 160 to 180, the braking time is about one second. The moving time is about 2 seconds.
Disassembly and replacement process of motor brake pads
1. Eliminate the brake button, remove the tire, and remove the brake pump;
2. After dismantling the brake pump, use the e40 flower special tool to remove the electronic device brake motor, and then rotate the electronic device brake shaft on the sub-cylinder clockwise with the e30 flower until it is tightened to the end;
3. Then use the common tools of the brake pedal to press the brake pump back;
4. Install the new brake pads, install the brake master cylinder on the brake motor of the electronic device, and install everything normally;
5. After installation, press the electronic device brake button twice, and perform a test run when necessary to carry out calibration;
6. The calibration method of the brake pedal warning light in the dashboard: Turn on the starter motor, and press the gray-black button in the lower left corner with your hand.
The above is the analysis of the working principle and disassembly process of the motor brake pads. I look forward to helping you.
Phone: +86-574 63498399
Fax: +86-574 63498588
Address: Sanjiangkou Industrial Park, Zhouxiang Town, Cixi City, Zhejiang Province
Scan to contact us