1. Check the brake shoe once every 5000 kilometers under all normal driving standards. Not only the remaining thickness, but also the damage of the shoe should be checked. Is the level of damage on both sides the same? Is it reset? Easily wait, and find that the abnormal situation must be resolved immediately.
2. The brake shoe is generally composed of an iron jaw plate and a wear-resistant material. It is not necessary to wait for the wear-resistant material to wear out before replacing the shoe. For example, the front brake shoe of the Jetta car, the thickness of the new film is 14mm, and the limit thickness of the replacement is 7mm, which contains more than 3mm of iron jaw thickness and nearly 4mm of wear-resistant material thickness.
Some cars contain friction brake pads to alert the shoes. Once the damage limit is reached, the dashboard will alert to remind you to replace the shoes. The shoe that has reached the limit of application must be replaced. Even if the shoe must be applied for a period of time when traveling, it will reduce the actual effect of braking and endanger the safety of driving.
3. When replacing, you have to replace the friction lining shown by the original parts. Only in this way can the actual braking effect between the friction lining and the brake lining be good and the damage is small.
4. When replacing shoes, be sure to use common tools to push back the brake master cylinder. Do not use other crowbars to hard press back, as that will easily cause the brake caliper guiding screw to bend and cause the friction plate to jam.
5. After the replacement, be sure to step on the brake pedal a few times to clear the gap between the shoe and the brake disc. As a result, there is no brake pedal for one foot, which is prone to safety accidents.
6. After the brake shoe is replaced, it needs a running-in period of 200 kilometers to achieve excellent actual braking effect. The newly replaced shoe must be driven carefully.
Phone: +86-574 63498399
Fax: +86-574 63498588
Address: Sanjiangkou Industrial Park, Zhouxiang Town, Cixi City, Zhejiang Province
Scan to contact us