Everyone knows under what circumstances the friction lining of the vehicle must be replaced? Generally, it is a car with a large load, and the friction lining is worn out and must be replaced after a long time. In addition, if there is a slight sound of "iron rubbing iron" when the brake pedal is lightened, I suggest replacing it immediately. If everyone feels that the friction linings of their vehicles are replaced too often, they must pay attention to maintenance. How should maintenance be carried out in practice? For example, you have to replace the friction lining shown by the original parts when replacing it. Only in this way can the actual braking effect between the friction lining and the brake lining be good and the damage is small. Let me discuss a detailed introduction below.
Conditions where the friction lining of the vehicle must be replaced:
Under all normal driving conditions, the service life of the friction lining of the front vehicle is 2-4W kilometers, and the service life of the friction lining of the rear vehicle is 6-10W kilometers. Therefore, it is recommended to check the friction lining of the front vehicle every 30,000 kilometers. After checking every sixty thousand kilometers, the friction lining of the vehicle. Naturally, there are some special situations: beginners generally step on the brake pedal more, and the cost will be higher. Automatic transmission cars cost more friction plates than manual transmission vehicles, because automatic transmission cars rely on the accelerator and brake pads to shift gears.
When opening and closing a car in an urban area, the wear of the friction lining and brake pads of the vehicle will be faster than that of a car on and off the road. Due to driving and closing the city car, it is often slow to use the brake pedal. It is very possible to walk on the road for tens of kilometers before slowing down or parking, and there are relatively few opportunities to use the brake pedal. The friction lining of the vehicle wears a lot on a car with a large load. Under the same speed condition, the speed reduction brake pedal has a large net inertia force of the vehicle, and the friction plate of the vehicle must have a large frictional force, so the damage is large.
The thickness of a new vehicle friction lining (excluding the thickness of the steel side plate of the vehicle friction lining) is generally about 11mm. When the human eye observes the thickness of the vehicle friction lining, there is only 1/3 of the original thickness (about 3 mm). Car buyers need to increase the frequency of self-examination and prepare for replacement anytime, anywhere.
Generally, it must be replaced immediately when the thickness is less than 1 mm. There is a raised mark on both sides of the friction lining of each vehicle. The thickness of this mark is about 2 to 3 mm. This is also a super thin replacement of the brake pad. If the thickness of the friction lining of the vehicle is already parallel to the mark, the old wet machine prompts that it must be replaced immediately.
If there is a faint sound of "iron rubbing iron" when the brake pedal is lightened, the friction lining of the vehicle is recommended to be replaced immediately. Because the limit marks on both sides of the friction plate of the vehicle have already rubbed the disc immediately, it is confirmed that the friction plate of the vehicle has already exceeded the limit. In such a situation, when replacing the friction lining of the vehicle, it is necessary to cooperate with the inspection of the brake lining. When this kind of noise occurs, the brake lining is usually already damaged. At this time, even if the friction lining of the new vehicle is replaced, the sound cannot be cleared, which is more serious. Replace the brake pads when the drug is used.
When the friction plate of the vehicle becomes soft, the actual effect of the brake pedal will be harmed. At this time, you must step on the brake pedal more deeply to achieve the actual braking effect that can be achieved with a light step. The actual effect of moving is significantly weaker. I feel that my brake pedal is loose, and I can't stop it a bit. At this time, it depends on whether the friction lining of the vehicle must be replaced.
Maintenance method of vehicle friction plate:
Regarding the maintenance method of the friction plate of the vehicle, the following is a detailed introduction:
1. Check the brake shoe once every 5000 kilometers under all normal driving standards. Not only the remaining thickness, but also the damage of the shoe should be checked. Is the level of damage on both sides the same? Is it reset? Easily wait, and find that the abnormal situation must be resolved immediately.
2. The brake shoe is generally composed of an iron jaw plate and a wear-resistant material. It is not necessary to wait for the wear-resistant material to wear out before replacing the shoe. For example, the front brake shoe of the Jetta car, the thickness of the new film is 14mm, and the limit thickness of the replacement is 7mm, which contains more than 3mm of iron jaw thickness and nearly 4mm of wear-resistant material thickness. Some vehicles have a brake shoe alarm function. Once the damage limit is reached, the dashboard will alert to remind the shoe to be replaced. The shoe that has reached the limit of application must be replaced. Even if the shoe must be applied for a period of time when traveling, it will reduce the actual effect of braking and endanger the safety of driving.
3. When replacing, you have to replace the friction lining shown by the original parts. Only in this way can the actual braking effect between the friction lining and the brake lining be good and the damage is small.
4. When replacing shoes, be sure to use common tools to push back the brake master cylinder. Do not use other crowbars to hard press back, as that will easily cause the brake caliper guiding screw to bend and cause the friction plate to jam.
5. After the replacement, be sure to step on the brake pedal a few times to clear the gap between the shoe and the brake disc. As a result, there is no brake pedal for one foot, which is prone to safety accidents.
6. After the brake shoe is replaced, it needs a running-in period of 200 kilometers to achieve excellent actual braking effect. The newly replaced shoe must be driven carefully.
Phone: +86-574 63498399
Fax: +86-574 63498588
Address: Sanjiangkou Industrial Park, Zhouxiang Town, Cixi City, Zhejiang Province
Scan to contact us