Motor brake pads, most people probably don't really know this product. It is actually a component used in brake motors and cannot be lacked. Today, Nanjing Duolian Wear-Resistant Material Co., Ltd. will give everyone a detailed introduction to the damage caused by the damage of the motor brake pads and the three-phase motor brake method and wiring method. I look forward to having some assistance to you!
What are the hazards of motor brake pad damage
1. Damage to the brake disc will cause certain harm to the car, so it must be handled properly.
2. The brake disc is scratched and everything is normal. If the scratches of one brake disc are more serious than the other three, it indicates that there are hard metal particles in the brake disc that are matched with the brake disc, which will cause more serious scratches on the brake disc.
3. Sometimes there are hard metal particles on the brake pads, and all disc brakes are scratched. It is all normal. Because the metal products in the brake pads are unevenly distributed, scratches will appear.
In addition, during the whole driving process, the small stones entering the middle of the brake pad and the brake disc will also cause scratches on the brake disc. Go to the auto repair shop and ask them to help you polish the brake pads with 800 sandpaper.
4. Because there are hard metal particles in the brake pads, it's okay. In fact, the brake pads are too hard, or there are very large metal material particles in the brake pads, so it does not need to be replaced from the perspective of application.
If the high-temperature friction plate is noisy, it can be polished with 400 sandpaper in the auto repair shop. It is all normal. There is dirt between the brake pad and the brake disc, or there is a hard block in the raw material of the brake pad.
Three-phase motor brake method and wiring method
1. Braking method 1: When the motor is turned off and the actual operation is terminated, an energy-consuming emergency stop will be carried out immediately. All two-stage motors will be transported for a relatively limited time and rated value of DC Current.
Wiring method: The DC stabilized power supply comes from the self-distributor, auto-transformer lowering and silicon rectifier, and it runs with the motor and terminates the chain franchise, which is carried out by the time controller and the AC contactor.
2. Braking method 2: It is the most common way to install a resistor wheel on the motor and maintain the braking system. When the solenoid loses its driving force, the spring will pull the brake plate to lock the mechanical equipment resistors. .
Connection method: maintain the connection between the switching power supply of the electromagnetic coil of the braking system and the switching power supply of the motor, and apply the DC voltage or phase voltage electromagnetic coil.
3. Braking mode 3: After the motor stops plugging in and stops rotating, the time limit current and its limit resistors and two in turn provide the motor to the rotating switching power supply immediately, and the braking system should be applied to the reverse rotation torque. This method is suitable for areas where emergency parking is necessary.
Wiring method: Link the operation and termination of the motor, according to the time controller, radio frequency connector and 3-phase power connection series with matched high output resistance.
Phone: +86-574 63498399
Fax: +86-574 63498588
Address: Sanjiangkou Industrial Park, Zhouxiang Town, Cixi City, Zhejiang Province
Scan to contact us