How to make the motor brake pads and how to adjust the brake pedal tightly? Come back if you want to know, I have all the answers you want.
Motor brake pad practice
1. Mixing of raw materials
Most of the brake pads are made of steel fiber, mineral wool, high-purity graphite, anti-wear agent, epoxy resin and other compounds. The friction index, wear resistance index value and noise value are measured by this The proportion of raw materials is allocated for adjustment.
2. Hot forming stage
Pour the mixed raw materials into the mold and press to form.
3. Iron material solution
After cutting the iron materials that conform to different cars, they need to be hardened by beading the surface before they can be glued to prepare the brake pad prototype in advance.
4. Compression and forming stage of brake pads
The use of mechanical equipment to pressurize the iron material and the brake pads at a high temperature, so that the two can be more closely connected, and the manufactured product is called the brake pad rough embryo.
5. Heat treatment process stage
In order to make the brake pad material more stable and temperature resistant, the heat recovery device must be used to heat the rough brake pad for nearly 6 hours before it can be processed again.
6. Milling laser cutting stage
After the heat treatment process, the surface of the brake pad may need many burrs, so it needs to be polished and laser cut to level it.
7. Spraying stage
In order to prevent the rust of iron materials and achieve the practical effect of beautiful appearance, it is necessary to carry out the work of spraying.
Motor brake pedal adjustment method
1. Release the pressure on the hollow anchor bolts and tighten the hollow anchor bolts to the yoke body.
2. Install the mounting screws and use a micrometer to ensure that the magnetic density reaches the standard value during work.
3. Unscrew the hollow anchor bolts and clamp them to the rear bearing end cover or flange piece of the motor.
Phone: +86-574 63498399
Fax: +86-574 63498588
Address: Sanjiangkou Industrial Park, Zhouxiang Town, Cixi City, Zhejiang Province
Scan to contact us