How should the brake pads be maintained?
1. If it is a normal driving vehicle, the brake pads need to be inspected every 5000 kilometers. Not only should the thickness of the brake pads be checked, but also the condition of the brake pads. Is the damage level on both sides the same? Can you return it at will? And other abnormal phenomena.
2. Friction material Brake pads are generally composed of iron jaws and friction materials. The brake disc friction lining does not need to be replaced before the friction material is damaged and makes a sound. Some vehicles have brake pad warning function. Once the damage limit is reached, the equipment will give an alarm and remind you to replace the brake pads.
3. Brake pads that have already reached the limit of application must be replaced. Even if it can be applied for a period of time, the actual effect of the braking system will be reduced, endangering safe driving.
4. If we want to replace the brake pads, we must use common tools to push the brake cylinder back. Do not use other crowbars to press it back to carry out rough maintenance. This will easily cause the guide screw of the brake caliper to bend and cause the brake pad to jam.
5. After replacing the brake pedal, be sure to step on it several times, step on the brake how many kilometers beyond the front, and clear the gap between the brake pads and the brake pads, in order to prevent one step from not using the brake pedal, which is very easy to cause safety accidents.
Phone: +86-574 63498399
Fax: +86-574 63498588
Address: Sanjiangkou Industrial Park, Zhouxiang Town, Cixi City, Zhejiang Province
Scan to contact us