The clutch friction plate is a very important component for the brake system of the car, so everyone must pay attention to it when buying it, and choose the authentic and original clutch friction plate. How to distinguish it from true and false? Everyone can identify them by looking at the packaging design and the certificate of conformity, whether the price is valid, observing the appearance of the friction plate, and querying the friction coefficient. In the content of the article, the small editor will give you a detailed introduction to the two aspects of the identification of true and false clutch friction plates and other correlations with automobile noise.
Ways to identify true and false clutch friction plates:
It’s a taboo to buy clutch friction plates. Buying counterfeit and shoddy products. Since friction plate brakes cannot be guaranteed for the safety of drivers, everyone must grasp the way to distinguish true and false clutch friction plates. Let’s take a look. Bar:
1. Look at the packaging design and certificate of conformity
If it is a clutch friction plate produced by a reliable manufacturer, there is no doubt that the packaging and printing will be clearer on the packaging, with the license number, specific friction coefficient, national standard, etc., and the certificate of conformity, production date, and production in the packaging box It is necessary to check whether the packaging design is intact, whether the anti-counterfeiting mark and packaging mark are consistent with the mark on the clutch friction plate, etc., and whether the product specifications conform to the content of the certificate of conformity.
2. Is it effective than price
The price of clutch friction plates in the sales market varies from tens to hundreds, but the stores claim to be original products in the products they sell. In addition to the price difference, the store selling fake and inferior products is tacitly aware of the difference in quality. . Although it can be said that the size and appearance of the two clutch friction plates are exactly the same, their prices are three times different. Everyone should pay attention to distinguish them.
3. Observe the appearance of the clutch friction plate
The original high-quality clutch friction plates pay special attention to the material preparation of the friction material of the clutch friction plates. They have a smooth hand feeling, do not fall off the paint casually, and are of superb quality. However, in order to better control the cost, the quality of the irregular clutch friction plate is relatively casual and not smooth. During the production process, a lot of cheaper metal materials are used. The color of the clutch friction plate is likely to be reddish. Air oxidation has already occurred, and the reddish chemicals are rust stains, as the saying goes.
4. Query the friction coefficient of the clutch friction plate
If the friction coefficient of the clutch friction plate is too high or too low, it will endanger the characteristics of the brake pedal, especially when the car is in emergency stop. If the friction coefficient is too low, the brake pedal will fail. The higher the friction coefficient, the more tires and wheels will occur. Hug to death. It is very easy to cause accidents. The clutch friction lining of the brake system will use the FF rating index, that is, the friction rating index is 0.35-0.45.
The relationship between clutch friction plate and automobile noise:
The ups and downs of the car in the driving situation are bound to be noise. This noise should actually be called the brake system noise, because it is generally transmitted by all the brake systems. As a component of the automobile brake system, the clutch friction plate is also harmful to the noise of the car. Let's take a look:
1. Clutch friction plates with high friction coefficient are very easy to cause noise, and the higher the index, the greater the noise.
2. If the friction material is a bit harder, it is more likely to cause noise than a friction material with a softer material.
3. If there are many high-strength components in the friction material of the clutch friction plate, it will also make the noise more likely to cause.
4. After the clutch friction plate is used for a long time, according to the long-term high temperature friction, its surface will become hard and smooth. In the long run, a carbonized film will be produced on the surface, which will increase the surface strength of the clutch friction plate and the material will also become hard. There will be high-frequency vibrations on the surface of the car's braking system throughout the entire process, and this vibration will also cause a certain amount of noise and increase the noise of the entire car.
Phone: +86-574 63498399
Fax: +86-574 63498588
Address: Sanjiangkou Industrial Park, Zhouxiang Town, Cixi City, Zhejiang Province
Scan to contact us